Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

Another year is coming to an end. What a dramatic ending too if you are a Malaysian. Fellow Malaysians will know what I'm saying.

A new year, a new beginning for 2009? I guess there will be more political-motivated dramas; "gifts" from the government, politicians and racist people of sort to peace-loving Malaysians. I foresee them coming.

Not wanting to be sticky here since it is going to be my last post of 2008, I would make it short and little sweet. As I have said it before, looking back at how rowdy some morons celebrate occasion like this, I'm not gonna stay out. I'm gonna stay in and catch some great DVDs.

Last but not least, I got some new year resolutions to make too. Need to do some soul-searching of sort! To visitors of my blog, wherever you are, I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY YOUR WISHES COME TRUE IN 2009!

PEACE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and May GOD bless you.