Thursday, December 17, 2009

TM (Telecom Malaysia) SUCKS!!!

Pick up from Patrick Teoh's blog....to heed his call for spreading the monopoly & lucrative business in Malaysia that sucks all the way to the bones.

It's been 3 maybe 4.......maybe 5 days? I don't remember and I have given up counting. But it's been days since I went to that Kedai TM Point at Ampang Point to transfer my phone and Streamyx to a new address. I do remember distinctly the TM pegawai fler's parting words were, "Kalau ada apa apa masaalah uncle panggil la nombor ni...100"

This morning I discovered that I cannot call 100 except from a TM landline! Which of course I don't have because they take at least 9 working days to affect a change of address. And I have yet had no call from the 'contractor' which would have marked the 1st day of the wait. So I am still in limbo as far as my phone line and Streamyx are concerned.

TM must be one of the most inefficient monopolies in Malaysia.

Some weeks ago when the other flers were doing their POTONG ads all over the place, TM came out with their defence. Remember that newspaper ad which showed some guy leaning out of his window with a gadget that looked incredibly like the Potong tool? The tagline in that TM ad was Why go with the unknown? My friend, Kurt came out with the perfect answer......

COS THE KNOWN SUCKS!

Can we make this a viral thing? Send this message to all your friends. Via blogs, facebook, sms, Tweeter, YouTube ..... anything.

TM SUCKS!!!

No comments: