Friday, January 8, 2010

1Malaysia, 2Malaysia or 3Malaysia - Does It Matter?


Surely I for one think the march and protest are nonsense. STUPID.

I'm a Buddhist. I have nothing against Islam, Christianity, Hinduism. I go to a famous church in my hometown to pray, I ever pray in Hindu temple but I never set foot in mosque as in my first thought is that as a non-Muslim, I'm NOT welcome there and I'm not allowed anywhere near nor inside there!!!

In Malaysia, in particular I always believe there are plenty of fanatics that think mosque is totally only for Muslims. So I avoid to even go near one.

Like I say, I go to church and temple but that does not mean I'm losing my faith in Buddhism. In fact I pray in church occasionally. I just walk in there and say my prayers.

So, Allah or God I think it is only the language of interpreting it as I call my Chinese God "God" in my mother tongue. So what the fcuk???

I'm ashamed of the fanatics in my country that acted in such cowardice manner i.e. burning down holy churches. The present day government should take the blame for NOT doing anything in advance.

No comments: