Friday, January 30, 2009

"Money & Luck" Spinner


This is something special.

For so many years, instead of the usual stuff, as we all know Chinese around the world celebrate Lunar New Year with red decors made of paper, PVC, cloth, etc. in all sorts of patterns, shapes and sizes, this one comes in really fresh and new in terms of idea and design.

In my personal opinion, I think it is uniquely, brilliantly presented to welcome the Chinese New Year. Let me just briefly describe how it works here...

* Material = Steel
* Color = Red and Gold
* Shape = Lantern with 4-letter Chinese meaningful words, hanging 4 in a row
* Method = Spinning (clockwise or anti-clockwise)
* Power = Operate by a single battery
* Extra = On spinning, reflection from its body will create natural beautiful red lighting

I got a pair hanging in my porch. My neighbors are amazed by it with usual "wahhhh" response but stop short of getting one! It's not cheap though by Malaysian standard, in general.

Well, I'm hopeful it will spin me more "good things" in the Year of Ox. A little superstitious this time.

No comments: