Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Cutie Named MiMi


If you are wondering who this cutie is, well, she is a four-legged doggy "seconded" to me while her owner (my neighbour) has gone for a one-day trip up north. As usual the ever popular destination for fellow Malaysians is none other than Haatyai, Southern Thailand.

We all love Mimi. She is such an intelligent dog. She understands Mandarin well, I guess so since her owner communicates with her in this language. Not bad, huh. She goes to the bathroom to do her "pee and pooh" - that's why I heard. So, since she will be with us for one day only, yep, I do anticipate her to show me the hygienic side of her. Up to this moment, while I'm blogging, she has not done so yet. So, I'm still wondering!

Back to her cutie nature; she will jump and stand on her two feet at the same time when we call out her name. She will show her sadness when her owner goes out leaving her home alone. Like the saying goes, dog is a man's best friend. How true it is...I never doubted this statement. Another cute side of her is...guess what...she plays with toys! What??? When I first heard it from her owner I felt quite hilarious. Hahaha.

I think she has endeared herself to my family as well. So, here I decided to post with her pic and you judge for yourself how lovable Mimi is. She is posing on our bed! When she sleeps, I notice that how she really enjoys a fan blowing directly at her. What a pampered life! We have grown to love her and treat her as part of a family as well.

While blogging about Mimi, I must highlight that there are not many indoor public places in Malaysia which are animal-friendly. We are clearly lagging in this department. I hope this will change in Malaysia one day.

No comments: