Saturday, May 10, 2008

RPK, I stand by you for justice, to hell THEY go!

I was away on business assignment for the last couple of days, but certainly kept up to what is happening to all our justice defenders - of course from the BLOGS.

To RPK, I salute your guts for standing up against the powers-that-be. To me, you are definitely more 'powerful' than those morons, you-know-who. To all the YBs who stand up with the rakyat and got beaten up by the police, I salute you too. To the licensed mafia, I say to hell THEY go for good.

As if the rakyat do not know, it has happened once too many times. Like the famous 'copy & paste' features in computer software, here Malaysia is famous for 'do & cover-up'. We will never find justice in high profile cases. Every time there seems to be some "underhand" that works in favor to the powerful. How tragic!

The latest actions by 'you-know-who' to intimidate us bloggers will never be a success. We, bloggers will be around, longer, the celebrate the birth of Malaysia new government!

No comments: