Saturday, June 7, 2008

I fell in Love with Sydney & Brisbane

Where have I been for the past 10 days or so? I have not been seen in my blog for awhile, isn't it? Well, I must tell you...I was in seventh heaven for almost about a week. Now, where to, certainly not "up there". I went to a place known around the world with the most famous Opera House. Yep, you got it right!

Yeah, I went to Sydney! My oh my, even though it was sort of a business trip and I did not have the chance to 'explore' this marvelous city, but hell yeah I did step foot in Sydney. I went around Darling Harbour and Sydney Opera House although not quite near it due to its closure for a private function (something to do with FIFA). OK, more than satisfied for able to be there and took some great pictures of this historic building and many others in and out of Sydney. I promise that I will upload as many pictures as possible in my blog soon. So, hold your breath for those who have yet to visit Sydney.

Of course I continue my journey to Brisbane for two days, another fantabulous city to be, especially its riverside at night time. Oh how I wish I could call 'my home' at this very cool riverside in Brisbane! Cruising along the riverside especially at night would make everybody's heart melt and dreaming of this place to call 'home'. Yeah, like me. Haha. Lots of pictures from Brisbane as well - promise.

Oh yeah, how could I not mention my gracious host in Brisbane - the marvelous couple whom I address as Neil and Laurel. And their wonderful close friend, Margaret and her pet dog, called Casper. Of course I put up in Neil's apartment, overlooking the great Brisbane skyline. What a home there too! Together we had an unforgettable lunch in a fine dining restaurant known as Ebb, somewhere in Sunshine Coast. We tasted some very best cuisine there. I can only say 'I had a real good time tasting ... what I would term as one of the BEST beef, venison, wine, dessert and liquor in my life'.

I have not got enough of these two great cities. Definitely, for sure, I will be back someday with my family. See ya, Sydney and Brisbane!

No comments: