Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Time Of My life....begins in Sydney



On the 27th May evening 8.00pm local time, I landed in Sydney Airport. Took a cab to the hotel in Sydney central. Thus, the time of my life begins....in Sydney. As the saying goes, the rest is historical in my own right.

Chronicles of the time of my life in Sydney > surrounding Sydney Exhibition & Convention Centre > behind me is Sydney CBD, the city skyline is fabulous > couldn't resist taking a few shots of myself, all by myself > as night falls, Darling Harbour looks so beautiful, no word can describe > the next morning, walked across Paddy Market to light rail station > continuing my tour of Darling Harbour, took snapshot after snapshot, of course > boarded a catamaran heading toward Opera House > the aborigines played some fantastic music > the Bridge and Sydney Opera House at night time, so wonderful > there you go, Neil Smith (left) and Neil Sotheren (right) at Exhibition Centre (inside), great guys! > shots in and around Darling Harbour > 6.00am in the morning waiting for shuttle to airport, took a couple shots of the hotel I stayed in, Metro Sydney Central > inside Sydney Airport, ready to board a plane to Brisbane.

Don't miss my next slide show....the time of my life continues in Brisbane. See ya!

No comments: