Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Got The POWER

Finally we have it....Saudara Anwar is going to contest in Permatang Pauh.

Many have also predicted, including our DPM, that it is not an easy contest. So, given the real scenario in place, there is no way Umno is going to win in the by-election there. We also know Anwar is definitely winning because those morons are continuing with where they left off - corrupt to the core.

Of course we still hear some politicians just want to talk through their back hole, especially from the 'other side of the fence'. I know every Malaysian is anticipating when Anwar is going to the lock-up! Yes, we all know the sodomy case is fake but there is only one way they can put Anwar away and for good, right? Mind you the stakes are high this time. We shall see what they pull out from their sleeves anyway.

So, what are we going to do if that happens? Massive boycott of the present day garmen? I don't think Malaysians will have the balls to do so. They are too powerful for us citizens. Are we that powerless then? Another 5 years before the next general election to voice our "opinion" is far too long. By then, things may have died down or would have been "sweetened".

Permatang Pauh is where I cast my vote. I have two votes in the house and a couple more within the family circle. So, I have the "power" to voice my opinion again, a couple months after March 8. Many things have changed or happened after that fateful day. More blunders from the garmen than good, as usual! Again, I will SHIT on them this second time! Yes!

Like I said before; I'm neutral. As a responsible citizen of Malaysia, I stand for good governance. I vote YOU to serve not to "bully" me. That is shared by every Malaysian, I strongly believe. So, fellow Malaysians, do you want the garmen to shit on you or you shit on them instead??? Let's go all out and tell them aloud 'who is the boss' in Permatang Pauh. Vote for....

May GOD be with us and see changes and justice are done in our beloved country, called MALAYSIA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us welcome back Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim through this coming by-election. The BN-UMNO is having a tough time now. Still undecided on the "unlucky" candidate for the Permatang Pauh by-election.One vote from me for sure!!!