Sunday, August 24, 2008

My comment on Anwar Ibrahim's blog

anwaribrahimblog.com/2008/08/22/pesan-tuan-guru-nik-aziz
Kenny
Aug 23rd, 2008 at 8:28 am #23

Firstly, I wish you ‘get well soon’ and may you be in the pinkest of health, Tok Guru.

I’m very touch to see your continued support for Anwar and belief in upholding justice in cases against him. We all know what Umno is doing and how dirty they can be. Lately I have read and heard many good things about you, not from the Malays but from the Chinese. I have no doubt the leadership in you has won many hearts from the non-Malays too.

Lastly, as can be seen in my blog, I have not wavered in my support for Anwar and I have ensured 3 votes from my family for this by-election. A good leader must lead all and for all - I believe with Tok Guru’s support, Malaysia will be united and prosper!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

No comments: