Thursday, July 17, 2008

Debate

I missed the 'live' debate on TV yesterday, however caught it on Anwar's blog just this evening. Just have one sentence to sum up the whole debate....when you pit a greenhorn against an old bird, you would have guessed the winner at the end! Then again, when you simply dug up stories against facts, you lost too. These morons always miscalculate! And all average Joe's in Malaysia suffer.

After hearing the news about Anwar's arrest when I reached home from work, I thought it was not much of a surprise because only this morning my old-time friend was telling me, "perhaps they might arrest him". I said, "no way, they wouldn't dare to repeat 1998". Well, I lost!

So, immediately I wanted to "paint" my blog black to indicate a black day in Malaysia history yet again....but no. I still believe in God, regardless of religions, will guide him through this difficult period. Justice....hmmm, quite remote though.

I just got one thing to say before I wrap up....Pray to God!

No comments: