Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Still Not Working

Today in Malaysia boleh-land (notice I've changed my blog description) is one hell of a chaotic situation. From Mac 8 till yesterday, haha, see what I mean, we are never short of sensational 'true or false' stories or breaking news!

I can tell you folks, Malaysia is fast changing into a heavyweight title match-up ground, and the champion will emerge no sooner than tomorrow! You see, everyday is like no tomorrow because we are fed with hot hot issues day in day out nowadays - one making up of another. So, it is only apt to say 'hold your horses for this second half of the year', surely and truly will the champion be known! Bet ya!

So folks, once you have made yourself a king, you would want to be king forever. THAT'S THE MENTALITY OF OUR POLITICIANS (those in power now la). But, when reality strikes....they are wiped out. Hey, China had many kings in the past, (I don't think our politicians are so history-minded) and look what happened with the last emperor about 100 years ago. I don't want to get into too much history here but as the saying goes, LEARN FROM HISTORY. But they never....that's aptly described of our snob "morons". The ship is almost sinking and yet they are still play-acting.

We, the clever Malaysians will stay up and watch and will have the last laugh through these mud-slinging matches. I think the wise men will triumph. Age old dirty tricks (one was repeated last Sunday only) will backfire and the ones keep up with times and being clever will win.

Agree? Post your comments.

P.S. For those not in the know, login to the independent web sites/blogs (only independent ones, huh) to find out WHAT'S GOING ON in today's Malaysia. I got some links on my blog.

No comments: