Thursday, July 3, 2008

Boobs Watch
















Holy cow!

Read the message on the board carefully....if only you can get the meaning out of it - the English version. I bet you will laugh till your balls drop. The Chinese version is probably right to tell the guests that 'this is the place to exchange foreign currencies'

But, what the hell is 'FOREIGN CURRENCY SEEKS TO CHANGE THE STORE' ....!!! Anyway, talk about China readiness to welcome the million visitors to its Olympic Games in August. I wonder they have corrected all the signboards in public places before August where the games start. Otherwise, visitors who only understand English will go bonkers. I found this at a hotel which I stayed in last year in Dongguan, China.

I know the Chinese government is working very hard to keep up with English nowadays especially when the Olympic is just around the corner. I do find such glaring mistakes in Malaysia at times. Well, I will not spare them either.

What the heck.....just for laugh to get our minds off the current national issues that WILL MAKE YOU AND ME GO BONKERS. Surely!

No comments: