Monday, July 21, 2008

The X-Files

I just can't help it but the first thing I do on the internet nowadays is to surf for political news that won't be able to see the "daylight" in our controlled media. There are two reasons for doing so....

Firstly, to check out what the intelligent people say about the current state of affairs in Malaysia. When I say the 'intelligent people' I mean those Malaysians that are able to see through the stupid tactics used by the stupid people in power! Get it? Then, at the same time I also want to update myself on the latest news or being of Saudara Anwar. Don't get me wrong actually, I'm not yet the staunch supporter but somehow drawn to his unfortunate plight and what he stands for currently. No one in Malaysia has ever stood up against Umno like he does now. I have long pissed off by the upper-handed tactics to suppress the people and cover up their own asses.

Of course, there is another brave man in RPK whom has the mighty guts to fight tooth and nail with the evil morons, just as one simple man like us. So, one is in direct politics, charting the new course for the future of the rakyat and one is apolitical, just digging and exposing the evil deeds done by the powers-that-be. It is understandable that RPK is very critical of this Umno, but hey, who doesn't except those licking the boots of these "masters of manipulation".

Secondly, to find out, only through the internet, the latest comments, statements, upper-hand tactics, etc. that make the front-page news in our controlled media after only being edited. I know many a time what you see in the internet are no-show in the newspapers and worse still facts get twisted before your very eyes. You know some papers are pro-garmen (a bit Singlish here).

Now, why many times I find myself supporting the "comments" by netizens e.g. the recent Anwar's arrest incident, DNA, SD, Altantuya's murder (poor girl), latest sodomy case, etc.? And I get very worked up, pissed off when reading 'political statements' relating to these national issues by our BN ministers and MPs. Because it is a known fact that each time they open their bloody mouths, you know the 'truth won't come out'. They are either biased to please their political masters or carry no balls when they speak! In Chinese, we say "take care of own rice bowl". So why risk your own future! BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN THESE 'NO BALLS' POLITICIANS STICK TO THESE MASTERS, MALAYSIANS EN MASSE GOT NO FUTURE!!!

I always believe whenever a police report is made against someone, the police have a duty to carry out investigation, either so slow like a turtle crawling or so fast with commandos in tow! This is the law in Malaysia, right? I mean 'carrying out police investigation'. But hey, I still don't get it till today, someone please help me! HOW COME NO POLICE STATEMENT IS TAKEN FROM HIM WHEN 'SD' HAS EVEN BEEN MADE TWICE??? Correct me if I'm wrong. It's relating to a C4 murder case, you know.

And the person 'claimed' being sodomized is "protected" so much as though he will be screwed again, without being investigated after claiming being sodomized not once but eight times!!! Oh my goodness me, God please help my little brain to function....! He should be charged for allowing himself to be screwed so many times "willingly" and only made a "report" to DPM first before the police. The question is if sodomy is a heavy offense in Malaysia law, then he has committed a crime too for not making a police report first thing in the morning/earlier - after the eighth time???

Like someone says in the net, he should be investigated first for "conspiring" to do it - amid faking it. Didn't he enjoy being screwed if that was the case - not once you know? What a pathetic young man! In Chinese, we call this sort of person "wasted years in studies" or no brainer, more apt. What is the carrot being offered, huh?

Conclusion, the script here needs some fine tuning from Hollywood. Like in a movie, the morons need to learn how to write a blockbuster script. From day 1, we all know the script is written to flop, worse still a re-use of second-hand script that didn't work so well the first time - it was being bulldozed through by the now retired person.

Intelligent Malaysians, we all know the truth is out there - the X-Files!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't underestimate your enemy. A very sensible first rule.